St Dominic’s Priory College is a Reception to Year 12 girls’ school, located at 119–139 Molesworth Street, North Adelaide.The founding Congregation was a group of Dominican Sisters from Stone in Staffordshire, England, who had been approached to establish a Catholic hospital in North Adelaide. When this did not eventuate they made the decision to open a school in North Adelaide offering education for both primary and secondary students. The school opened its doors in January 1884, and has been functioning continuously since then, serving students from all parts of Adelaide. The first Prioress was Mother Rose Columba Adams OP. There are 630 students and 76 staff.

To visit the website please go to