St Lucy’s School is a K-6 school which caters for children with a range of disabilities. It is located at 21 Cleveland St, Wahroonga, NSW.St Lucy’s School began in 1938 when the Dominican Sisters responded to a request of the Catholic Church to establish a school for children who were blind. Originally located at Homebush, in 1959 the school transferred to Wahroonga.
Over the years the direction of St Lucy’s has moved from the education of blind children to encompass children with a wide range of disabilities. St Lucy’s main campus is at Wahroonga. There are also three satellite classes, two at St Joseph’s, Narrabeen and one at St John’s, Narraweena. There are 134 students enrolled and 64 staff.
To visit the website please go to www.stlucys.nsw.edu.au.